Altify is looking to recruit a self-starting, creative and innovative software engineer into our software development team. A career with Altify offers the chance to work with an exciting, rapidly expanding company on the leading edge of software solution development in our industry. Our team shares an intense belief in creativity, innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit.
Reporting to the CTO, the Software Engineer will be a member of a focused team developing and maintaining leading-edge software applications on the Salesforce platform to support the sales effectiveness needs of our enterprise customers. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in an open, dynamic environment and serve a key role in developing next-generation web solutions for the sales industry.
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience building rich client applications that respond to different devices from desktop to smart-phone
- Knowledge of the following would be an asset: Java, Salesforce (Visualforce, Apex, SOQL), Webpack, Node.js, Protractor, Jasmine
- Strong interest in web development, with experience in building on-demand / web-hosted software applications an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Strong appreciation of software architecture
- Disciplined, organized, and structured developer
- Capacity to organize individual workload and manage development projects
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through, with an unwavering attention to detail
- This is an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual who is a self starter with the ability to work independently, managing priorities appropriately. This is a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment which requires an individual with an energetic and enthusiastic approach, along with maturity, self confidence and self motivation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in establishing application requirements, determining features, support needs and performance requirements
- Plan, design, develop, test and deploy software to satisfy these requirements
- Ensure timely and robust implementation of the company’s development plans
- Work according to the agile programming application development methodology, including test-first, iterative development and continuous re-prioritization
- Use specialist knowledge and experience of information technology to provide technical advice and vision
- Contribute to the review, selection, and adoption of proprietary tools and technologies
- Work with other team members in accomplishing group objectives
- Ensure that all relevant parties are kept up to date on progress of projects and give feedback on an ongoing basis
- Ensure compliance with relevant company standards and guidelines
- Provide technical assistance to our Support team in the maintenance of our hosted solutions