Altify has big plans for our future, and are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us achieve that vision. Our platform and proprietary methodology transforms siloed sales people into slick, collaborative revenue-generating teams. Join us to help companies like HP Enterprise, BT, and Comcast boost revenue while also creating happier customers. Our Altify platform is built within the Salesforce ecosystem.
As an Altify Product Manager, you’ll drive significant change. You will develop strategies for a set of applications within the Altify platform and become responsible for their end-to-end product development. This includes determining and owning the product roadmap, as well as successful product release and delivery to market.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- Drive entire product roadmap from strategic planning to requirements to whole product delivery for your products.
- Understand and clearly articulate the problems your apps are solving
- Communicate with all areas and levels of the company, serving as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering.
- Develop and oversee all research and user testing activities, forging strong communicative relationships with your customers.
- Represent the product during development, working closely with user experience and engineering teams
- Ensure new product releases are successfully delivered to market quickly and efficiently, working with all departments to execute.
- Follow and augment Product Management best practices.
- 5+ years of software industry experience
- 3+ years Product Management experience
- Experience in an agile development environment a strong plus
- Computer Science or Engineering degree a plus
- Process oriented
- Ability to motivate people
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Strong written English communication skills
- Willingness to travel when needed
At Altify, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment with a dynamic, vibrant team who are committed to helping each other to bring extraordinary value to our customers.
If you’re looking to grow your career in an energetic, exciting company environment, Altify’s the place for you.
Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org