At Altify, we build beautiful software that accelerates the sales performance of the world’s best sales teams. We are focused on changing the world of selling. With our software, our customers build great relationships with their customers and prospects, get a deep understanding of their customers wants and needs, and uncover and deliver millions of dollars of revenue as a result.
Altify is an energetic and creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the world of selling. We have an enthusiastic, ambitious and smart team of people, who are warm, engaging and positive. This is a seriously nice place to work!
What’s the opportunity?
Reporting to the VP of Product, and working within cross-functional teams, this role is a big opportunity for someone who cares passionately about building easy to use and immensely impactful software, working with a world-class team of product managers, designers, and engineers in Dublin. The product you’ll help to build and shape improves the lives of sellers and their customers every day, with a key focus on ensuring that the product has seamless integration points with other essential business applications in the sales eco-system
What will I be doing?
You will be the product manager for our connectivity and analytics team. Your focus will be on delivering the application APIs required to support integrations between Altify and other key tools in the sales ecosystem, including reporting and analytics used to drive effective usage of Altify. Core responsibilities include:
- Ensuring our data APIs are clean and robust.
- Supporting and initiating new product features to meet our customer needs.
- Identifying key integration partners and working with the team to deliver the integration.
As part of this job role, you will:
- Focus on the user and consider anything we build based on the customer value it can deliver.
- Understand our business strategy and deliver product that supports how to achieve it.
- Manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this into a working backlog so your team is always delivering on the most impactful areas.
- Deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with our customer-facing teams & the rest of the product team; contextualise and define those problems for the development team.
- Understand the technical capabilities of integration partners and be able to identify and articulate a user problem that this capability could solve and the value it will bring to end users.
- Collaborate with your team & other PMs in thinking big and imagining future solutions that solve customer problems.
- Partner with Engineering Managers across the group to scope these solutions to help deliver valuable solutions to customers as early as possible.
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers.
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years of software industry experience, in technical or product role
- 1+ years Product Analyst / Management experience
- Experience in an agile development environment a strong plus
- Strong collaboration skills – you can partner with people across multiple teams to deliver well-scoped solutions that solve the customer problem.
- Good communication skills – you can clearly articulate product decisions and the reasoning behind them.
This position is based in our Dublin office.
By the way, there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Altify is a place where everyone can grow. If this role sounds like something you’d be excited to do and you know you’d be good at it, regardless of your current experience, please apply. Enthusiasm is the must-have!
If you like to take initiative, be creative, tackle new challenges, and share our passion for technology, innovation, and customer success, then no matter what you do at Altify, you’ll play a big part in shaping our growing company and transforming the future of sales. We’re Altify, are you?