The Altify Customer Success Team is looking for an exceptional Enterprise Customer Success Manager who will actively engage and partner with our Large Enterprise Customers to maximize adoption of the deployed solution and achieve positive business impact results.
We view Customer Success as a strategic, competitive advantage. If you do as well and are passionate about creating a positive Customer experience and excited to roll up your sleeves to make Customers successful, you may be just who we’re looking for.
Altify makes it easy and intuitive for sales teams to apply sales methodology to grow revenue and make their Customers successful. We infused 30 years’ sales knowledge and sales insights into the Altify software platform. Now enabled with real-time coaching, insights and notifications sellers can uncover their Customers’ problems first, win the deals that matter, increase wallet share in existing Customers, and manage overall sales team performance.
Greater London Area
- Jointly develop and execute customer success plans to drive the desired revenue impact in the customers business
- Share best practices around a successful CRO engagement for the full revenue team
- Become a Trusted Advisor to Customer stakeholders to enhance overall Customer experience
- Work with Customer to programmatically measure success & operationalize business cadence
- Share Customer success stories & related ROI
- Lead 30, 60, 90 day and quarterly Success Plan reviews
- Maintain healthy Customer engagement levels and provide recommendations to drive Customer adoption
- Be the Customer advocate for new product ideas or product issues
- Promote upgrades to Customers to utilize new features & realize new benefits
- Coordinate escalations for issues & risks to appropriate internal resources (Support, AE, PMM, Exec team)
- Document and maintain Customer Health Assessment and related scoring
- Partner with internal Account Executive and team on cross-sell, up-sell opportunities or at-risk renewals
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years relevant experience
- Deep understanding of a SaaS Customer engagement
- Salesforce.com familiarity and experience
- Enterprise Sales, Sales Operations or Sales Management experience a plus
- Strong relational skills to establish Trusted Advisor relationships with large complex Enterprise Customers
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple Customers simultaneously
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Can work independently and as part of a distributed team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated Customer service, leadership and team interaction
- Ability to bridge technology and business goals to provide productive solutions
- Working knowledge across a broad spectrum of sales methodologies and processes
At Altify, we help sales teams win the deals that matter.
Our platform and proprietary methodology transforms siloed salespeople into slick, collaborative revenue-generating teams. Join us to help companies like HPE, BT, GE, Autodesk and Salesforce boost revenue while also creating happier customers. The Altify platform is built on the Salesforce platform, and our focus is to increase sales velocity while delivering innovation and customer success.
You are a key component in helping our team win the deals that matter.
This role is based in the Greater London Area – working remotely, you will also be able to travel to the customer site, working face-to-face with customers at least 40% of the time.
Altify is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential.We believe in understanding and respecting differences. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at Altify has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
To apply: please email email@example.com, with Enterprise Customer Success Manager as the subject line.