Location: United Kingdom
This position is responsible for New Account Sales from opportunity identification through implementation. It includes understanding the customer’s business problem; defining a solution; developing a proposal for the implementation of the solution; presenting the solution to the client; negotiating pricing and delivery of the solution.
Our customers say things like:
“Since rolling out Altify, our concentrated efforts on completing opportunity plans has driven our win rate up 10-15% and it’s still climbing.” – Rick Donnelly – VP, Worldwide Sales Operations, CommVault
“Account Manager gave us an effective way to offer our customers a wider variety of products by uncovering the white space and showing them all the different ways we can help them to be successful” – Jeff Quade – Chief Sales Officer, GES
“We selected Altify for its ability to combine powerful customer-focused solutions with a constant lens on supporting our business transformation. Altify enables BMC to innovate, further our own business transformation and accelerate our customers’ digital journeys.” – Will Stephen – Director Sales Operations, BMC
For B2B sales organizations, Altify provides proven enterprise sales methodology in software sellers want to use. The Altify platform, delivered native in Salesforce, helps sales teams win the deals that matter and increase wallet share in existing customers. With Altify, sales people, managers and executives achieve revenue growth consistently.
Reasons to join our team
- Be part of a young innovative company
- Thrive in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment
- High level of proficiency in Salesforce.com for measuring and running your business
- Get rewarded for your efforts with competitive commission structures
- Tap into an unprecedented market opportunity
- Grow your career based on performance and success
- 5+ years of experience selling, particularly in a complex, high-value environment
- Successful track record of selling solutions consisting of standard and custom products and services. Able to sell software tools to both business users and IT.
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor to and peer of our clients’ executives.
- Experience in a variety of go-to-market and coverage models including direct selling, resellers, influence partners, distributors, etc.
- Deep understanding of sales strategies, coverage models, sales effectiveness issues, sales process, sales methodology, software tools, etc.
- Effective Sales, Presentation, Facilitation, and Communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and expertise in targeted industries and market segments.
Applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org