This is the time of the year when I say thanks for continuing to visit the Sales20Network. During 2010 you visited more than 250,000 times. Thank you.
Here are the Top 10 entries during the year, ranked by the number of people who read the posts.
- What Motivates a Salesperson – the results are in.
- Sales Forecast Accuracy: The Results Are In (and it’s not pretty)
- How to use Google Effectively – 14 Tips to save you time
- 10 Steps to Intelligent Social CRM for Sales
- 13 Rules of Pipeline Management: Including Social Networking
- There are only 2 reasons why you lose a sale
- What’s your value proposition to the sales organization?
- In memory of C.K. Prahalad
- Delighting your customer is not optional
- Gartner’s CRM Magic Quadrant & Sales Effectiveness
If you did not get to see these the first time around – hopefully this might be an easy way to access those that your peers thought were most interesting.
Happy New Year!