Location: San Francisco, CA
- Work with team of inbound and outbound Business Development Reps to support and strengthen sales. Position is key part of Sales Organization.
- Play active role in directing, coaching, developing and growing the existing team.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity.
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports with goal of improving inbound leads and lead conversion.
- Analyze sales records and evaluate performance measured against sales quotas.
- Work with current automation tools to increase lead activity.
- Lead deep dive discussions into sales analysis and gap reporting to identify sales opportunities for specific accounts.
Our customers say things like:
“Since rolling out Altify, our concentrated efforts on completing opportunity plans has driven our win rate up 10-15% and it’s still climbing.”
– Rick Donnelly – VP, Worldwide Sales Operations at CommVault
“Account Manager gave us an effective way to offer our customers a wider variety of products by uncovering the white space and showing them all the different ways we can help them to be successful”
– Jeff Quade – Chief Sales Officer, GES
“We selected Altify for its ability to combine powerful customer-focused solutions with a constant lens on supporting our business transformation. Altify enables BMC to innovate, further our own business transformation and accelerate our customers’ digital journeys.”
Altify helps B2B companies increase their sales velocity, resulting in higher win rates, bigger deals, shorter sales cycles, and more qualified deals in the pipeline. We deliver this through Dealmaker intelligent software, built on a foundation of deep sales methodologies, and delivered native in Salesforce.
Reasons to join our team
- Be part of a young innovative company
- Thrive in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment
- High level of proficiency in Salesforce.com for measuring and running your business
- Get rewarded for your efforts with competitive commission structures
- Tap into an unprecedented market opportunity
- Grow your career based on performance and success
- Must have lead generation experience and be fluent in the use and reporting capabilities of Salesforce.com
- Experience in a sales development/business development role
- Experience managing a sales development/business development team
- Proficient in coaching and teaching basic blocking and tackling for SDR/BDR role
- Ability to create sales reports from Salesforce.com
- Self-starter with the ability to master new technology quickly and efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Energetic with strong work ethic
- Occasional travel required
- BS/BA required
Applications by email to SalesCareers@altify.com